We are located in the beautiful valley of Mancos, Colorado. Our family owned and operated ranch was established in 2013. The name was a joint effort and represents our last name, St. Hilaire. Our products are all natural and all of our fiber/food producing animals are fed non GMO and/or organic food. We eat and live an organic life style and want to share a healthy way of life through our products. We strive for high quality in all of our products and facilities. Animal care is at the top of our list so we work hard to ensure their comfort and well being.
Goat’s Milk Soap
- Our soap is made from StH Ranch goat’s milk and is hand made on the ranch.
- We make liquid and bar soap.
- StH Ranch fiber is grown, sheered, hand sorted and processed on our ranch
Other StH Ranch Animals
- Farm Fresh Eggs and Meat Birds
- Eggs are layed by organically fed, free range chickens
- Meat birds are fed organic/non GMO feed and are also free range